Servants of the Lord is a comprehensive Bible study guide for Christians aged 18 and above.
Conceived as a response to the widely-recognised need for improved spiritual education across the wider Christian community, it provides knowledge and skills applicable to personal Bible study and formal church roles.
Servants of the Lord is divided into five self-contained parts, which can be read independently or in sequence:
- Introduction: a discussion of the need to study Scripture, and contemporary challenges to faith
- The Story of Scripture: a guide to the history of the Bible, and its translation into English
- Studying Scripture: a guide to study tools and methods
- Critical thinking: a guide to logical arguments, and the relationship between reason and faith
- Writing & Public Speaking: a guide to formal writing, public speaking, and discussion group leadership
Servants of the Lord will be published via Kindle by the end of April 2017, DV.